Sunday, May 21, 2006

Listen Up

It hurts when he tells me that U, his friends, sms him or calls him regarding this blog

Its not his fault i have this blog. This is who i am. This existed way before i knew of him or met him.

If u all think a certain way or have certain perceptions about me i hope that u would keep it to urself and not tease him because i never intended this blog to hurt anyone, specially not someone i care about.

So please...if u all think im a slut, im just a dumb pharmacist, a bimbo...or watever u want to think of me go ahead. But do not think just because his with me he doesnt know what his doing.

Cos...its just painful for me to see him get "teased" because of me.
So spare him. If u have a problem with me.....hey go ahead n comment bout me at my comment section.

I cant even express myself as much as i want to anymore
Sorry SH

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
subaru 360 van 1969 1970 sale accounting schools car seat cover clifford the big red dog call center keynote speaker azzedine alaia shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home