Tuesday, May 02, 2006

i have a Stitch

NO...its not my Perineum that got Stitching...rather, its my hands
*i din disappear from blogging to give birth u know* =p

It all happen when this dude really pissed me off...he was an arrogant sonofabitch. He kept on talking n talking bout himself n going on dissing me like how i was worthless piece of crap.
SO i couldnt take it anymore!. THis dude was wearing glasses....so without thinking...i Smash my fist into his face, shatter his glasses and broke his nose. How stupid of me to not think that the glasses will actually cut my hands.
SO there....thats how i got a stitch. Just one in between last 2 fingers at the back of my right hand. SO kewl!.im such a (wo)MAN!!

..Actually rightttttt

>


>


>


>


>



hehhe......My new 1.6m mirror fell when the wind blew too hard n topple the mirror over and it fell to the floor. It was just leaning against the wall like that.
so of course it smashed to pieces, I had to clean it up and all....and the OH-so-clumsy Jo had to poke herself with the edge of the broken mirror and rip her skin away ...quite cool....gaping 1cm wound which is a Bit deep lar....

so ..im scared for life......

Dr had to stitch me up.. MY hero!!! *beams*





P.S: how many ppl can say that they stitch their girls hand up hehe. Ser Hon can....!!Weehee

Will post the picture of my sewn hand next post :P camera had to run out of battery


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home