Thursday, May 11, 2006

U are my Sunshine!

U are my sunshine...my only sunshine...u make me happyYyyyyyyyyy when skys are grey, U make me know dear...how much we love u...so please dont take my sunshine away!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBIE CHOW WAN SAN!!!!

*sprinkles Confetti into the air*
Today marks a special day as its a special persons birthday
Although ur mugging for exams n researching hard for ur exams i wanna tell u how a wonderful person u are and how much sunshine u have brought to my life!
Heres to ...10 years of friendship....*i think, But whose counting =P*
I hope many more to come!


Dam cute right..KH...look at ur Wife..soo darn cute!....on train to Bradford in UK! ..aww miss those times!
Remember at Sheffield?...ur tenants house!....freaking nice cosy quaint house
Us after having GoOd kick ass CUrry in Bradford...with Arun
The Epitome of Wan San...Lifes a Celebration and a PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Martin Luther King wannabe!.......Spread World peace Unity n those shit. Yea...Smoking UP definately makes us more inspired. =D......we had some GOOOoooooOOD shit!

I hope u have a wonderful Birthday.....

Pssst....no pressies for u till u come back...Heheheeh

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Open law office ultracet make up cleveland data recovery Ppc 7410 pci 2000 course microsoft point power training Fishing prince of whales everett dentist causes divorce After a divorce continued litigation Webdesigners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home