Sunday, May 14, 2006

I love u mom

Whilst i was out yamchaing with Jas at 3.30pm just now...mom called

Mom: Eh where are u now
Me: At Tu Fonda having a drink with Jas
Mom: Aiyah...i ate ur burger already. U go eat with Jas something lar

(I asked her to tarpau BK Whooper for me cos she was out and since Tawau had no McD or Burger King i tot i had to have some burgers b4 i left KL)

Me: ALawwwwwwwww Dont want!. I want my Whooper!!
Mom: U EAt something else Laaaaa! I tot u went out with Jas edi n u wont be coming back soon so i wallop ur burger lar
Me: DONT WANT!!!....i WAnt burgerrrrr KINg ..dont care!!! *at this point the manja voice comes out*
Mom:...... -__-....shutup lar u....go eat something
Me: Wat lah u...i ask u to tarpau for me u come back n eat my burger!!
Mom: heheh....Ur sis manipulated me to share ur burger with her...we ate it already lar so u go eat something else........
Me: So bad lah u all! =((
Mom: what lah u....dont be a cheebye lar
Me: U lah cheebye!! =P hehe

At this point JAs was giving me the OHMYGOD face already. SO i hung up the phone n told her yea it was my mom on the phone.....she was like..JOANNE!!!...n gave me the exasperated ohmygod look

Well......thats my fam... and...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!
I love u and want to thank u for everythign u've done for me and BIG hugs!!! =))

PS: After all the shut ups and cheebyes we know we still love each other! i wouldnt have mom any other way