Sunday, May 07, 2006

I Miss!!! =(

Its Sunday night...Im so bored....here i am ...sitting down infront of the laptop with my mask on, waiting for it to work its magic on my skin. So i decided to look at all my pictures stored in the lappie.
Sigh...reminds me of so many things i miss. Come come..i share some with u =D

I miss my DAddy .....Here having chinese lunch with family at klcc....i dont know wat its called lar the place.....opposite mdm kwans. I miss him cos..well..his my dad i miss his idiosyncrasy that makes him work. Lots of my friends say his a cool dad although i dont know why ...well i do..but i malas wanna explain lar
I miss my mummy. Because right now i miss home cooked food. Bcos i've been eating out alot recently no thanks to certain doctor. Dam fat edi sumore not to mention probably my cholesterol level also dam high n glucose level. *fuck Dey..later i not hot edi how all the msg of outside food making me fat ..not to mention BALD..who would want me when im fat n bald* I miss her nagging...i miss her...everything lar..all her motherly tendencies...u know wat im talking bout lar...cos...erm...all of u have mothers too? HEHeh....
I miss my Bro....here picture with his friend both also car crazy! Bro is in Mercs. Benz training to be some..er...hightech mercs only mechanic lar....i duno wats its called..im just a stupid pharmacist. ....I miss hanging out with him cos we talk stupid cock stories ..n share some stupid lame ass jokes bout..cars....girls.....boys.....and...cars...and..girls...n...boys.....er...yea...we are shallow like that....u know like relationship problems ....talk bout bonging other ppl..like yea...those kinda thing.....I miss driving up to genting with him so that i can wear my UK clothes there *like my boots...and my coats...n shawl...genting colder so its more like UK-ish* i miss getting him to do things cos i CANNNNNNNn cos im his irritating pls lah pls lar bug-him-till-he-does-it sis

I miss my doggies.....i miss Winter especially and i miss sleeping with her at night. When its cold at night she will come snuggly up next to me in bed.....her damp nose touching my cheeks...her warm furry body pressing against u cos she wants to get warmer....aww...SNiff sniff....btw those up there is Bear Bear...and Jacob....plus their pups....yea..well i miss them to u know..but not as much bond as Winter darling

I miss UK..and i miss traveling when i was there....HEre im skiing in the French Alps...its in Meribel France....weather was about -12 degrees.......5 days of solid skiing made me bruised all over but i LOVED every second of it. I miss going all around Europe too...but..too many pics to pic i cant show u.....! oh well i can.....go to http://jolingx.multiply.com




Jasmine and me

Mun Guan and me

I miss Friends from high school. Thats just 2 of the closer high school friends i met up with the last time i was back in KL. I miss u guys.....Shareen, Wan San, Grace, Wen Yin, Cindy. U know....sigh....y cant we meet up more often lar....SHareen i dont wanna get in trouble with u anymore hehe *jinxo man both of us*


Autopups i miss all your life experiencing sharing...congratulations mamasan and papasan on ur newborn baby Thea Wong. And u Hilda our lil witch and ur fiancee ryan. I miss hanging out with u guys through the late nights in KL....our beef ball noodles....some Smoking up shit where someone ate someones left food. Miss our...angels =D........we did some pretty weird ass stuff.


And finally...i miss ferris wheels..... =D

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi your bro friend got no name wan ah?? hahahha...yalar miss your crazy ass also..=)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

oh my bro's friend name is juZtin!...everybody listen..its juZtin!! hahha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home