Saturday, January 14, 2006

To do or Not to do

So i went to the dentist today and check out my teeth.
Thinking of doing braces.
The dentist, Dr. Giam Eve Hock, is an Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon. Whatever THAT is?

He told me i had Hypermolar calcification and im like Huh? and some gingivitis..also another like Huh Really arh? Also my teeth are very weak and can decay very fast in say..3 days when i dont brush my teeth.. WAh lau..sounds serious dey

but i brush my teeth everyday wor n floss at least once a week. Well maybe because i havent seen a dentist in almost 10 years *guilty*

So i told him i wanted to have braces on. He took a look at my teeth...pull back my lips here n there. told me to bite ..etc etc..
in the end he said i was on the borderline extraction case. I could chose to do braces without extraction or with extraction. Me liking pain said i wanted to extract =P haha

My back molars would be pulled to the front if i had undergone extraction and both my upper teeth will be straigthen and the lower teeth wont have to come out to the front more..erm get the pic? ...means...with extraction my face would be slimmer and not longer. and without extraction my face would be longer as my lower jaw will come out to the front. I think extraction better right?

So im Still thinking bout it. Cost about 5k for duration of 2 years.
BUt i dont know where i would be in 2 years time.. should i do or not...do or not....do or not
erghhhhh
fuck it lah..do lar
nothing productive in Tawau anyway. So..yea..prolly make an appointment next week to check things out further

6 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always believed that a lady must have beautiful teeth. In any case..let me perspectise it for u.

A beautiful looking girl with ugly teeth = Still got a bit of hope.

An average looking girl with ugly teeth = Not much hope.

A very manly looking female with ugly teeth = Hopeless.

A beautiful looking girl with nice teeth = Best la of course

An average looking girl with nice teeth = Got lots of hope

A manly looking female with nice teeth = Still no hope.

So you see..you must make ur teeth nice nice...So when you smile, it makes your face light up and your eyes will shine bright bright, right galferari? ;P

Go for it! No pain no gain!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

kh: So.. which category am i into?

average looking girl with ugly teeth? i havent got much hope?
=(

freaking expensive lar.. rm5k!!

but the question now is to extract or not to extract?

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Sham Radio said...

Hey Jooo Anne!

I got accepted into IMU pharmacy!

looks like we might become colleagues one day hehe

Happy birhday Squid whoever she is

CK2006

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

yea hooooooo cool
but why..u got to be stuck in the gov and they throw u to ulu places like me =((

but congratulations my junio-junior-junior-junior haha
wats ur batch name?
mines p1/02

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jo: i shall not put u in any category, for taste is subjective! ;P

SOOOOOOO, the question of whether to extract or not is simple. iF you want them to look very straight...and nice....then CABUTT!!!!!!
ahhahaahahah

If u want to feel more pain in the long run then dun cabut..

Vice Versa la hah...
just makes sense i think...

my sis had to cabut 4 gigi before braces..
OUCH!

Luckily i no need do..WOOT...my teeth know how to grow behind, so it doesn't look protruding...HEhEHeheHEHeh

CABUT!!! after CNY LA...or not means makan that time tak shiok...

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home