Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Joanne Dah Comel =(

This morning as a i walk into the department today, A the Pharmacy Assistant was saying " Eh eh, tengok Joanne tu, macam dah gemuk"

I wasn't meant to hear that but then i did. So i went.."oih tadi cakap apa tu"
she was like " Ehh Joanne dengar yea. Tak lah..cuma cakap Joanne makin comel lar (wat a nice way to put im getting fat). Cuba timbang weight kamu dulu." Conveniently there was a weighing scale in the out patient. "Ambil keluar lab coat, Pda, Hp, Buka kasut yea baru timbang"
So up i went on the scales..OK wat..weight still the same since icame to tawau.

"Kalau Joanne tak jaga..lama lama teruk lar"

SIgh....I'm sure all of u faced this issue before.. for me its a constant battle as i've been horizontally challenge since primary school days.
Friends(guys especially) have called me Polar bear and what not.
In short im not a very confident person in terms of my image stature. My weight has always been Yoyo like. Never thin for long. Easy to put on hard to lose kind. Sad but true.
Thinnest i've been is 53kg and the plumpiest 60kg.

Below are some pics from 2 years ago and 1 year ago




Ahhhhhhhh DAm shiok...Just finish 1 whole cake by myself.....*going to fart soon..better do it quietly*...pffffft (Taken about April 2004)

Guffaw..guffaw....uhuk.......yummy..nasi lemak......Lets eatttttt ( Taken about April 2004)


I think i know how i will look like when im 4 months pregnant...like that on the pic loh (April 2004)

More recent pictures when i came to Sabah.


Perfecting the art of sucking in tummy., smilling sweetly n all that. ( 19th November 2005)


My arms look quite skinny here eh (19th nov 2005)


This is me at my thinnest....(6th Jan 2005)

And NO!!..i did not Zhng my face or my body or watever...i Wish i did..if i had the money. hehe...i go bleach myself, then lipo n all lar ..ahahha

Aiyer.....wat an emo/vain post. Bleh......just want to remind myself how ugly i can get if i dun keep watch =((

11 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyer makin hari makan kurus..somore say gain weight tsk tsk

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say :
1. Ignore the kepochis
2. Dont be too conscious about your weight and,
3. only start to worry when you are 59 kilos!

Stop worrying and keep smiling.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah lau weh!! Such a sexy last picture!! Hubba hubba!! OMG I have the hots for my best friend's sister!! Hahhahaa

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

Blehhhhhhh =P Doesnt change the fact im still "comel"

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger xes said...

pufftt!!! *nose bleed!!!!! omg!!! see through!! but need clearer picture!!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

Xes: Clearer?..canot lar...Later ccan see Throughhh

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger lainieyeoh said...

i think that's EXACTLY what xes meant...ahahahah

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger xes said...

yeah la. otherwise could use it as my new fapping materials. HEHE

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Pheromonic Pharmacist said...

Xes: Ediot lah u...im no fapping material...btw dam long din fap to ur forum edi haha

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I think you look pretty hot!.. so don't think too much about it.. :)

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT man!!! I like the lingerie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home